Friday, April 16, 2010

ROI

ROI.Return on Investment

I dint' know it would hav something to do with webs and internets.
I just thought it was something to do with accounting or business or that kind of field.

but after reading this blog and this, I get it little bit.


Today's social media is getting so important. and It is not too much to say it all the time.

So it become a company and business it self. As it grows, it became more like one, so

it became to have character as business and it means, it now needs more than just users.

Thats why I think ROI and every business stuff came up.

In my opinion, I think it is helpful to do ROI on social medias.

Somebody might not agree with me but I think like this.


Social media is now a industry and it has character of business.

So it can be treated like that. and If it does, it might grow bigger.

So I think it is a good thing. and base on this results and things, maybe that things

bring social media to the next level.

1 comment:

  1. i like your point of view that social media is it's own business and has its own character.

    ReplyDelete